HOLMES HARDWARE, FOAMCRAFT, NORTHWEST BANK STONEGATE, LUCAS REALTY, SUDDARTH REAL ESTATE, HOBSON AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
GRAND PARADE WILL BE SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2021 STARTING AT 2PM. YOU MUST FILL OUT A PARADE FORM TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PARADE
GET YOUR FORM BY EMAIL:
AMY GARLAND; email@example.com
or call Amy Garland 812-583-5651
or the Chamber office 812-849-4441
Mitchell Persimmon Festival
Everyone loves a parade! With musical acts, local volunteers and sights and colors for everyone, this years parade is sure to impress even the hardiest of critic! If your business or organization is interested in being in this years parade please contact the parade chairwoman or the Greater Mitchell Chamber of Commerce Office at 812-849-4441
RAIN OR SHINE
MITCHELL PERSIMMON FESTIVAL PARADE
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2021, 2:00 p.m.
GREATER MITCHELL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Mitchell, Indiana 47446
Dear Parade Participant:
Thank you for your participation in this year’s Persimmon Festival Parade. It is our hope
that, with good weather and your cooperation, it will be an enjoyable day for all participants.
ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR FIRE ARMS ARE ALLOWED TO BE HAD BY PARADE UNITS EITHER BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE PARADE.
Parade rules and information:
- No candy, flyers or objects shall be thrown from parade units or distributed along the parade route. This ensures the safety of the crowd.
- No political signage or political flags.
3. Signs directing you to the parade staging area will be on both highways leading into Mitchell. Please follow the signs.
4. Float contest participants should have their unit at the parade staging area no later than 11:30 a.m. Float judging will begin at noon and be completed by 1:00 p.m.
5.All parade units should arrive at the parade staging area no later than 11:45 a.m.
6.The parade will move at a “fast walk” pace. Please try to avoid gaps in the parade, staying within 50 feet of the unit in front of you.
7.The parade will begin at 1:45 p.m., with the lead units approaching the reviewing standat 2:00 p.m.
8. All parade units must stay with their assigned line up number. You will be contacted with your parade number on 9/20/2021
9. No alcohol is permitted on parade grounds before, during or after the parade.
10.By participating in the parade, you agree to hold harmless the City of Mitchell, Greater Mitchell Chamber of Commerce, Inc., and the Persimmon Festival Committee from all liability and/or injury that may occur from participation in this event. Parade committee reserves the right to accept/not accept entries.
Questions — please contact us: 812-849-4441
Amy Garland Parade Chairperson 812-583-5651